Its a terrible trend. I do really well for a few days. then all of a sudden I go out to dinner and I say to myself, ok, just this once. and then the next day I get a donut and I drink a soda and the next thing I know its been a horrible weekend. Then I get really hard on my self, (which makes it worse for another day or two) then I decide I'mm gonna be strict again. I'm stuck in a vicious cycle. Anywho, taking some inspiration from Mary here is 5 things from me:
1. I wanna ride roller coasters
2. I want to be able to be fashionable.
3. I want to run.
4. I want to be carried bridal style, like on my wedding.
Ok so I lied. I'll do four.
.jpg)

.jpg)

Quick and dirty, just how I like it, bb.
ReplyDelete