Monday, October 11, 2010

Day .5

This is the night it starts. I am ready to make a change. I've come to terms with the fact that its been too long. I am looking forward to this road dragging/being dragged by my two best friends. Now that I've said it starts, I gotta figure out how exactly to do this. I know everything I need to do. I've done this once before and counting every single little calorie I ate worked really really well. So I suppose thats my plan. Also, need to go grocery shopping, and not while i'm hungry. Thankfully I fully enjoy fruits and vegetables, so that should help. The hard part is deciding to eat them and not the cookie. I think its time to start my morning breakfast smoothie again. I'll have to get soy milk and some cranberry juice, but its well worth it. For those of you interested, frozen fruits, soy milk and some sort of purple food juice (crannberry, pomegranate, ect), blend until smooth and drink. its delicious. and nutritious! Goodnight and wish me luck.

Mara

3 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try this, Mara. I am horrible about not eating in the morning and when I do, I am all for breakfast food. Which shouldn't surprise you since I've made it known breakfast food is my weakness.

    Soy milk? I may try your recipe but with skim milk. I am very weary of soy milk, personally, though I have tried rice milk and it is DELICIOUS. Dude, a Banana Pomegranate smoothie sounds amazing.

    But yeah, I think making sure I eat a meal in the morning will help so I don't eat a massive meal when I do eventually hit the stage of starving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soy milk is for all the protein. And honestly you don't even taste it, its just a slight hint of vanilla. I don't really care for it on its own. Its slighty ok for a few sips. In the smoothie though its pretty tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I'll have to look into it then. Work has an unlimited supply of reasonably priced soy milk. I am about to clean out my fridge and then go to the store anyway.

    ReplyDelete