Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Meet Mk.

Holy shiitake mushrooms guys! I must admit, I was convinced that right from the beginning I would have to bug the hell out of these other two to get them to actually do this thing (the blogging, not the weight loss, we all know that all three of us are going to have to be relentless in that aspect.) so imagine my excitement when I check this morning and there's already two posts that I didn't have to force out of them! Let's hope we can all keep it up. 

12 Steppers would be proud. We've all done step 1 and admitted we have a problem, that it's taken over our lives and we have to do something about it.


I'm not going to pick a number and declare it to be my weight loss goal, because every time I get wrapped up in numbers like that, I just fail. instead, I'm just going to use pictures. The picture to the left is from I believe 2007? (I started dying my hair red in December of my Senior year of High school which was 2006, and this is definitely a pic from one of Mara's family's Christmas parties, so judging by the length of my hair I'm assuming it's 2007. *nod*) That's my little sister's sweatshirt I'm wearing there, and it was a little snug then. I can't even get it on now.  And dang it, I love that hoodie. I don't think Nano actually wore it much at all.  So part one of the goal is just getting back into clothes that I can't wear anymore. (Aside from the hoodies and t-shirts) I used to have a budding sense of fashion, but these days shopping is such a chore; it's really hard to find things that fit and all of those things are either affordable and ugly, or fashionable and really, really expensive.  I miss liking my clothes.

And aside from my clothes, just look at my face. These days, I look like this (Allergy eyes and everything):

I just... I think look old. I don't look 22. I've gained so much weight and it's completely obvious just by looking  right there in my face. It's ugly, and I hate it. When I smile, my eyes disappear behind my fat round cheeks. The fat in my cheeks even makes me have this weird perma-frown thing going on, which also makes me look like an old lady. I even have that nasty round lump of fat under my chin. I didn't have that when I was just simply overweight, a hundred pounds ago. A hundred pounds ago, I was still overweight, still fat by most standards  but I at least took a decent picture (most of the time, anyway XD)

So another thing I want, is to just get my face back, like in this picture here --->

I realize I was what, 17 in this picture, so I'm under no delusions that I'll look exactly like this again, but this is what my face is suppose to look like. Oval, with a semi-pointed chin. Not this birthday balloon thing I've got going on now.

So, that's what I want at this point. I want my face back. I want my clothes back. I want to be able to go to a restaurant and not have to worry about whether or not I'll fit in the booth without sitting awkwardly. I want my stomach to not stick out further than my boobs. And I swear to God if I get asked if I'm pregnant one more time I'm going to kill someone...

Once I figure out where my frakking measuring tape has gotten to, I'll go ahead and post the "Before Stats."

You can also find me over at my own blog: Project Ehmkay Ultra





No comments:

Post a Comment