Monday, October 11, 2010

Oh, hai there.

Oh God, another frakking weight loss blog. Yes, it's true, and we're not even going to make any promises about this one being something Different! and Special! - Nope. Just three friends who finally decided that they had to get their butts in gear and do something about the whole obesity thing.

We honestly don't know how exactly this blog will work. One week it might be a daily food and exercise  log, the next it might just be bitching about weight loss being really stinking hard, because it is, we've all tried it before.  So, stay tuned!

Fat Club is: Emmy, Mara, Mk

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for cutting me out of the picture, guys!
    <3 Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, but if I had left you in the pic it would have been: "Fat Club is: Emmy, Mara, Mary.. ignore the skinny bitch."

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have been fine with that lol. Instead, you pretend I wasn't even at the game. SAD TIMES FOR ME ALL ALONE IN MY APARTMENT.

    JK I love you guys and I'm rooting for you all!

    ReplyDelete